Angel

Angel
Deep in thought

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NAME CALLING

Why do people name call?

Perhaps it makes them feel better knowing they have be-littled another.

I prefer not to name call, but rather use creative words to get my point across, rather than actually directly call the other person a hurtful name.

I am not saying that I have not called someone a name before, in no way am proclaiming innocence, but I am saying over the years I have learnt to restrain myself from calling others a name, mostly because I feel really bad afterwards. 

It reminds of the age old saying "Sticks and Stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me". I don't think this is true because no doubt people do get hurt by names others might call them.

Perhaps the name caller is angry, jealous and it is the only way they feel they can get the other person to listen to them or get their attention.

But perhaps before they call someone a name, they should take a breath and think of what it might do to the other person or think about how they themselves will feel in the after math.

I am one of those people that is VERY forgiving, I look for the good in people and always give people a second chance.

BUT I NEVER FORGET.....so if you have called me a name in the past, it is engraved in my head for life... No hard feelings but there is a memory.

Speak words of love and see what happens...

Angel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment