Angel

Angel
Deep in thought

Friday, December 16, 2011

8 Bars of Something Funny

My name is Angel Oh no I'm not the devil
Don't step to me cause you ain't on my level 

I wear nine inch heels when I rock the mic
And when I roc the mic, you know I roc it right

And when I take the stage
The people wanna Rage

Please watch out tho
Cause you know i got the flo

I'm on this earth to change the world
And I'm bringing back the curl

I'm an angel from above
Here to share the love

Here to spread good news
And yes I love my shoes 

I'm a young sexy woman, black and proud
Some people don't like it cause I talk so loud

But people hear my message
And check out my pretty dresses

It's clear & simple 
And yes I have some dimples

Find LOVE in yourself
Spread it all around
And when you do this listen for the sound...
.. 

Angel
xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment