Angel

Angel
Deep in thought

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

LIVE, LOVE & DANCE

I absolutely love life! If you know me you will know this!

I am not saying it has always been easy. But I feel very blessed with all the experiences I have had both good and bad.  I have been blessed with a wonderful, amazing family I have been privileged to share my life with them and the amazing people I have met, the friends and associates who have come into my world!

I have realised that one of the main reasons I was sent here was to spread the good news!

I am here to deliver positive messages to the world and to encourage, support and empower woman especially.  I am here to help all those in need.

My message to you who are reading this today is to LIVE your life to the absolute fullest, make the most of every day! Take advantage of every opportunity!  Enjoy and appreciate the gift of life, and count your blessings.

Whilst you are living, make sure you find LOVE within yourself, make sure you LOVE yourself and then give that LOVE to others.  Do not expect anything in return.

Lastly be sure to take time out to DANCE! Dancing frees the spirit, it enlightens the soul and you get a great workout which at the end of it makes you feel so good!

LIVE your life, don't just exist!

DANCE like it is your last dance!

LOVE YOURSELF AND:


Spread the good news!
Angel
:)

SECRET LIFE OF ANGEL

LEOPARD ANGEL TV

Angel Champion


@sexcangel


No comments:

Post a Comment